SCHOOL MONEY SYSTEM
We are delighted to announce that from Monday 9th November 2015 we are now in a position to offer the facility for parents to make payments online for school activities such as school dinners and school trips!
The administration staff have spent an immeasurable amount of valuable time on collecting and keeping track of what payments have been received for the numerous events that take place. This, combined with the burden that you may endure in either finding the correct change or writing a cheque to pay for your child's activities can at times be frustrating.
Our new Schoolmoney.co.uk facility will allow for both parties to experience a more streamlined, cost-effective and efficient payment collection system in a secure and safe environment. To begin with this facility will be available for trips and school dinners, however we will look at the feasibility of adding uniforms, clubs, charity donations, Cygnets fees etc in the future.
You will find a School Money 'Parent User Guide' on the navigation options on our website - School Money System and hover - Parents User Guides tab will pop up!
Ordering of school lunches will also be done online from the start of the new menu on Monday 9th November 2015.
(please refer to page 10 of the 'Parent User Guide' for support)
- As previously, meals need to be pre-booked for the entire week as appropriate
- Meals cannot be ordered after 9.30am on a Monday weekly. This is to support the purchasing and production of food by kitchen staff.
- Main meal options only can be pre-ordered. Puddings will be chosen by children themselves at lunchtime.
- Meals can currently be purchased upto w/c 18th April 2016. An initial text will be sent, however a text prompting you to order each week will NOT be sent.
- Please ensure you choose the correct meal option for your child ('Infant' for Cygnets, Swans and Swallows and 'Junior' for Herons and Kingfishers).