Welcome to our page!
Please take a look and you will see the exciting things we do indoors and out.
>>> Class Twitter: https://twitter.com/Class_Swallows <<<
Please feel free to follow our Twitter for regular updates.
Are you up to date with the latest internet safety information?
Click here to find our leaflet:
Swallows class information
Teacher - Miss Sheldon
Teaching 1:1 learning support assistants - Mrs Phillips
- PE will take place on Monday and Thursday afternoons. Please ensure your child has a full kit in school for these sessions.
- Your child will be read with as often as possible and books changed when needed.
- Swimming starts on Tuesday 21st January for 3x weeks. Please ensure they bring a swimming kit on those days.
2019 - 2020
Curriculum leaflets and long term overview
- Creative homework - set per topic/half term.
- Spellings - set on a Wednesday, please complete for the following Tuesday.
- Reading - read with your child as much as possible (at least 3 times per week).
- Mathletics - complete weekly online.
- Fridge words - to be discussed with your child to develop their vocabulary.
- Useful website links are located below (Mathletics, Phonics Play, TT Rockstars and Hit the Button) - these are to be accessed at home whenever possible. Passwords for these are kept in your child's homework book.